Saturday, August 29, 2009

Other things that are cool: Team Robot

Just when you thought we were all dead, prepare to think again!

Stickers ARE IN!
















































If these look sweet to you, email us at Teamrobot@gmail.com. Actually, we never check that email, so email me at my actual email address:

lospons88381@yahoo.com

Stickers will cost money, so send in like $5.00 and we'll send you enough stickers to look almost as awesome as Team Robot. The stickers are thanks to our buddy Eric Johnson and his design firm/badass art studio Hankbuilt. Thanks Eric.

















But seriously, we got teamrobot@gmail.com. We had to add "killsyourface" to the end of our URL, and still nobody had teamrobot@gmail.com. Bitches.
























In other news I bought all my polishing stuff. My bike is going to look dope. And yes, the mini-powerball is already annihilated from the grit in my aluminum frame. I'll be washing my bike and polishing wheel a lot.

No comments: